Ketrick Technical Services
KETRICK TECHNICAL SERVICES (KTS) capabilities include:
- New product development and evaluation
- Product blending and packaging
- Pretreatment equipment design and assembly
- Water system problem-solving and failure analyses
- Water management performance audits and technical reviews
- Water treatment specifications and proposal evaluations
- Expert witness services
- Training programs and training manuals
KTS offers consulting services for industrial water treatment applications.
KTS is dedicated to providing you with unbiased, independent information on the state of your critical heat-transfer equipment. We perform a variety of testing and inspection services that determine the effectiveness of the water treatment program. We can benchmark your program’s performance, identify any deficiencies, and offer workable solutions to improve or enhance your results.
Bruce Ketrick Sr. CWT #155 has over 40 years of experience in industrial water treatment, chlorine dioxide technology and product formulation.
Mr. Ketrick has dedicated his career to the water treatment industry. He was named the Association of Water Technologies’ “Water Technologist of the Year” in 2006, is a past president of the Association, sat on the Association’s Board of Directors, and is the Chair of the Education Committee. His tireless effort and work led to the development of the Association’s highly successful Technical Training Seminars.