THE PROPER DESIGN AND OPERATION OF WATER PRE-TREATMENT EQUIPMENT can be as important, or even more so, than the chemical treatment program employed in a water treatment application.
Guardian CSC specializes in the design, installation, and service of the highest quality commercial/industrial water treatment equipment. Guardian CSC’s engineering assistance, coupled with our application expertise, assures our clients that the appropriate equipment systems are specified, and that the equipment is sized properly and functions reliably as part of a cost-effective water management program.
Guardian CSC employs a full service team of design, installation, and service professionals. Many of our customers rely on Guardian CSC for our preventive maintenance programs and troubleshooting.
As an integral part of our water management programs, our equipment systems improve overall water treatment performance, reduce chemical requirements/costs, and conserve water and energy. The water treatment equipment systems we design are used to pre-treat boiler and cooling water makeup, produce high purity process water, improve potable water quality, and remove pollutants from wastewater. The following is a partial list of our water purification equipment systems:
- Water Softener Systems for Hardness Removal
- Dealkalizer Systems for Alkalinity Reduction
- Steam Condensate Polisher Systems for Hardness and Iron Removal
- Reverse Osmosis Systems for Industrial High Purity Water Production
- Multi-Media Filtration Systems for Suspended Solids Removal
- Activated Carbon Filtration Systems for Chlorine and Organics Removal
- Deionization Systems for Industrial High Purity Water Production