**GUARDIAN CSC RESPONSE TO COVID-19**
To our customers,
We are all aware of the ongoing issues with the COVID-19 coronavirus and the challenges it creates for all of us. We at Guardian CSC are very sympathetic and understanding to all of those who may be affected by this virus. While the situation is fluid and uncertain, we thought a brief update about Guardian CSC’s state of affairs would be useful.
- Guardian CSC is open and fully operational.
- We are encouraging all employees and partners to follow CDC-recommended hygiene guidelines.
- Our supply chain is functioning normally.
- We do not expect inventory delivery times to be impacted and have vetted additional sources for key raw materials.
- We have been strategically increasing key inventory levels for the past 60 days. Barring unforeseen circumstances, we have sourced enough inventory for several months and in some cases for the balance of 2020.
- Our employees have been encouraged to stay home if they feel sick and seek medical attention, if needed.
- Our leadership team is constantly monitoring and meeting regularly to review the situation.
At this time, you can expect us to continue to execute our routine service functions at your facility and to fully comply with any unique ingress/egress or work protocols you have deployed.
We continue to closely monitor the ongoing COVID-19 situation to ensure we take all necessary steps to protect the health and safety of our customers and employees. We are following Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines, as well as guidance from federal, state and local officials, to make informed decisions.
Thank you for allowing us to partner with you.
GUARDIAN CSC is the Mid Atlantic’s fastest growing water technologies company. We have provided clean water solutions through our treatment programs, pretreatment equipment, chemical feed systems, tanks and other related products for boilers, cooling towers, waste effluent systems and process water for over forty-three years.
What makes Guardian CSC unique is our in-house experience and expertise in the areas of trouble shooting, technical support on equipment design and operation and custom formulations of chemical treatment products. This relationship allows Guardian CSC the ability to offer our customer’s in-plant water systems an overall review, with emphasis on technical improvements, fuel, energy, water and ultimately cost savings.
The purpose of Guardian CSC is to supply water technologies to the industrial community with quality service, products, chemical treatment and leading edge equipment, at the highest value and lowest possible cost to the customer.